Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What should I do and how should I do it?

Is funny sometime when people come to you telling you what to do and how to do on certain things. The way they put it on is like, if I'm not do it according the way they suggest failure is my only option. Nevertheless thanks for the concern.

It really does not bother me when things come as an advice to me as an alternative of improvement. I always welcome if people want to advise me. But what really make me can't find myself tolerate with, is when people trying to define me using another standard of another person. Is like every thing I'm about to do or I've done is bonded to this "human-made life marking scheme". I admit sometime I'm kinda rebellious in the sense of obeying the rules but to follow another standard by others is a definite rebellion. Just because others have done in this way, it doesn't obligates me to do it the same way. I am who I am and the only person who defines me is my creator, God. If others standard is to be used as the standard, life will be screwed up because people tend to live in the life that was never meant for them. If machines created by human is define uniquely by it purposes, don't you think human, one of the greatest creations by God is also define uniquely?

Why some people so bother about what happen in others life when the his or her is also a mess?

Matthew 7:3-4
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?"

There is a story, when a guy AB and a girl CD first start a relationship, many of CD's friends came and warned AB to treat CD nicely, be serious in relationship and all the 'friends-would-say's warning to CD. As time goes by after 4 years, AB and CD still in relationship. But among their friends, many come-and-go relationships have happened. Is not that I am angry or what, but my point is be sure that the same measure you used on others apply to you too. So my advice, do not judged. For we do not know what tomorrow holds but we know who hold tomorrow, God.

Most of people I knew always inquire about how I treat my girlfriend. They sometime so concern about things that I did not do which by right every guy should do to a girl. Anyway this does bother me at all. How I treat her is bounded in our relationship. I do things for her is merely for her, not for anyone to see. I need not to announce everything I'm about to do to show the world how much I love and care for her. I have my own plan and way. It is same as the way I honour God. Few days ago, a friend of mine, ask me "Why I did not see you pray before you eat". Deep inside my heart I have only one answer, I pray to God is for God not for you to see. The same thing applies here. The direction of the heart matter the most. If we live so much on pleasing others, the real essence of relationship is no longer there.

Do not come and tell me what to do. You might have experience in dealing certain relationships, but when it comes to mine, I run my own show in my own way. For my standard is not u but me. Even worst is, some who never in relationship before also try to comment on me. Seriously asking, how good are u in handling relationship? If anyone out there think they are really great, my suggestion come and have a piece of my life then only tell me what to do.

Our life should not be define by others but God himself. Call me crazy or insane in trusting God but I tell you, I am still strong throughout the circumstances of my life till today is because of God.

0 comments: